PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Investigating the Anatomical Relationship Between Primary Sensory and Prefrontal Cortices in the Human Brain
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @chriscfrench @grahamjones @hangingnoodles 14 hours ago
- RT @sharoorocks: The system I work on was coded in the 1880s apparently http://t.co/fDN4lPGLJx 17 hours ago
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: Lots of "good" traits, from not smoking to being rich, are correlated with same pattern of brain connectivity. Why? http… 17 hours ago
- RT @psypress: What effect do gruesome photographs and emotional testimony have on to jurors' decision making? ow.ly/T9Ncd 1 day ago
- RT @neuroecology: Behold, The Blue Brain neuroecology.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/beh… http://t.co/ky2qQaUcPz 1 day ago
- Views on autism from an "unaffected sibling" goo.gl/fb/CwN6JL 2 hours ago
- Pain is in the brain goo.gl/fb/3yRF4W 6 hours ago
- Changing body colours with drugs and poisons goo.gl/fb/sqa39v 13 hours ago
- Trumpity-Trump! goo.gl/fb/QRSZmP 21 hours ago
- Open Access vs Predator goo.gl/fb/AWDKYr 22 hours ago
- The neuroscience of traumatic brain injury goo.gl/fb/cCpTQG 22 hours ago