PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- The Effects of Dementia on Writing
- Why Do Pigeons Walk With Bobbing Heads?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Music and the Brain: Depression and Creativity Symposium
- Interesting TED Talks: Faith Jegede: "What I’ve learned from my autistic brothers"
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- @ojmason @JackWeirdy @WhiskTeam so many puns! 2 hours ago
- RT @mocost: Subliminal learning and conscious thought can reduce and enhance pain gu.com/p/4b67d/stw http://t.co/qvRqnQjE8a 3 hours ago
- I see a business opportunity here... twitter.com/Neuro_Skeptic/… 3 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 16 hours ago
- Videogame day at work! So much fun! Even though I was totally useless... http://t.co/AFFefs0D61 17 hours ago
- Of the importance of giving opportunities to practice goo.gl/fb/xhrPRC 3 hours ago
- Everolimus: a new treatment for BHD renal cancer? goo.gl/fb/m7y32z 4 hours ago
- Lax standards at PLOS One for peer review of CAM research papers? goo.gl/fb/6uocLS 16 hours ago
- Paralyzed men move legs with new non-invasive spinal cord stimulation goo.gl/fb/vEQQHR 19 hours ago
- A tough bacterium that lives in poisoned soils and pulls gold out of water goo.gl/fb/9l6GtF 19 hours ago
- New Insights into Human De Novo Mutations goo.gl/fb/EM0bdC 21 hours ago