PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Cognitive Stimulation Can Increase Creativity
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Does time really slow down during frightening events?
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- So... who likes sports?
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles 31 minutes ago
- RT @dana_fdn: RT @DrLindseyFitz Amazing resin cast of blood vessels in the brain. http://t.co/cac68p3k7X 2 hours ago
- Tempted to gather data from UK weather observations and look at probability of rain on bank holidays... 10 hours ago
- Why does it always rain on me... on weekends improbable.com/airchives/pape… 10 hours ago
- RT @deevybee: MT @StuartBuck1: A lesson in danger of trusting single small studies or popular authors who write about them: http://t.co/BZf… 10 hours ago
- Procrastinate much? Science offers a way to stop goo.gl/fb/4HhfJj 48 minutes ago
- Walking an extra two minutes each hour may offset hazards of sitting too long goo.gl/fb/NYYYry 1 day ago
- Spontaneous Events Drive Brain Functional Connectivity? goo.gl/fb/7EeUUj 1 day ago
- Humans Navigate Naturally With Built-In GPS goo.gl/fb/5S9XYt 1 day ago
- Healthcare experiences and autism goo.gl/fb/ROVdOJ 1 day ago
- US clinics avoiding government oversight of ‘stem cell’ treatments goo.gl/fb/VsjyJH 2 days ago