PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 6 hours ago
- My birthday is in a few weeks. If you really love me, buy me this: amazon.co.uk/gp/product/386… 11 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 1 day ago
- never gets old twitter.com/psych101/statu… 1 day ago
- Brain-controlled prosthesis nearly as good as one-finger typing sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/… 1 day ago
- New approach for making vaccines for deadly diseases goo.gl/fb/QAdMy1 10 hours ago
- Nature Neuroscience paper: “Oscillatory dynamics coordinating human frontal networks in… goo.gl/fb/zEjmYp 11 hours ago
- Simple Jury Persuasion: Combatting distrust of science goo.gl/fb/LcXJ4K 11 hours ago
- The smell of fish boosts our reasoning skills goo.gl/fb/xSHtde 17 hours ago
- Perfectionism linked to burnout at work, school and sports goo.gl/fb/Kdw8nI 1 day ago
- A Close Look at the Connectivity of a Single Brain goo.gl/fb/nJM2Z9 1 day ago