PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Brain Disease and Creativity
- Others Do It Better: A Few Interesting Links
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Music Listening, Emotion and Reward Systems
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- Behavioural Effects of Early Focal Damage to Prefrontal Cortex
- Do older adults benefit from videogames?
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta @mindhacksblog 8 hours ago
- Blood of world's oldest woman hints at limits of life - bit.ly/Qzes1C 1 day ago
- This Photo Is (Probably) The World's First Selfie - bit.ly/RMHuvs 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @mariapage 1 day ago
- Study shows women's menstrual cycle phase impacts sexual preference for composers of more complex music - bit.ly/RLY5zE 1 day ago
- Biofuels From Crop Residue May Increase Greenhouse Gas Emissions goo.gl/fb/jMv6l 6 hours ago
- April 24, 2014 goo.gl/fb/pcw1V 6 hours ago
- Quantum Dots Open Way For Solar Windowpanes goo.gl/fb/8iGQE 8 hours ago
- Addiction is like diabetes, so treat it the same way goo.gl/fb/vox3Z 8 hours ago
- Recovery too hard? Methadone for life! goo.gl/fb/Xrqxj 8 hours ago
- Scientists Use Airplane to Detect Methane From Fracking goo.gl/fb/N5bGf 8 hours ago