PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- LOL cats and Neuroscience?
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Default Mode Network in Rat Brain?
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- well, according to some studies decreasing amount of rem sleep, leads to more vivid dreams... 6 hours ago
- It seems that some antihistamines can cause vivid dreams... but wait... I thought they decreased REM sleep. 6 hours ago
- RT @WBPsychology: Infants’ vocabulary may be indicative of their ability to remember the story line of the movies that they are shown. htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @ResearchDigest: Can feeling lonely make you hungry? digest.bps.org.uk/2015/04/can-fe… ow.ly/i/ayOYB 7 hours ago
- Flying drones with EEG sciencedaily.com/videos/243e439… 8 hours ago
- Snowshoe Hares Pass Down Stress to Multiple Future Generations goo.gl/fb/71mCFO 42 minutes ago
- The adolescent brain on alcohol: Changes last into adulthood goo.gl/fb/d3YB0O 42 minutes ago
- Chilesaurus diegosuarezi, T-rex’s Vegetarian Cousin goo.gl/fb/pswkIM 3 hours ago
- Murder Your Darling Hypotheses But Do Not Bury Them goo.gl/fb/QhFrlc 5 hours ago
- Quicksilver: The Avenger With Mutations For Speed goo.gl/fb/MNoIna 6 hours ago
- Mind-blowing Brain Cases: The Woman With Half A Brain goo.gl/fb/oI6Hwa 7 hours ago