PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists @ResearchBlogs @neuroscntist_ca 17 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles @Neuro_Skeptic @NatRevNeurosci 1 day ago
- @DrBrocktagon she's amazing, isn't she? Very impressed with her album! 2 days ago
- Will be in London tomorrow. The plan is to see a play, visit a few galleries, and consume loads of artisan coffee. Exciting! 2 days ago
- Don’t blame depression for the Germanwings tragedy gu.com/p/4737x/stw 2 days ago
- Asthma and ADHD (again) goo.gl/fb/JLEX6q 5 hours ago
- UK Researchers find parental perception of child’s weight is skewed goo.gl/fb/8GcHMB 12 hours ago
- A novel method makes gene therapy safer goo.gl/fb/E8b87M 15 hours ago
- Biofuel, good for the environment if you’re eating less goo.gl/fb/TToA0t 19 hours ago
- Accelerated loss: western Antarctice ice shelf melting at faster pace within last decade goo.gl/fb/ubmAAt 22 hours ago
- Music affects on the brain goo.gl/fb/xfLMf3 23 hours ago