PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Music and the Brain: Depression and Creativity Symposium
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Effects of Individual Differences and Culture on Eye Movements
- The Psychology of Christmas
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Do older adults benefit from videogames?
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @tendayiviki @ResearchBlogs @hangingnoodles 3 hours ago
- RT @TIME: This chart shows Hollywood’s glaring gender gap ti.me/1Lg5FKZ 6 hours ago
- RT @utafrith: Should there be more cross talk between law and psychology? twitter.com/ResearchDigest… 6 hours ago
- Understanding sleep paralysis: a terrifying but unique state of consciousness theconversation.com/understanding-… (by @DanDenis73 ) 17 hours ago
- RT @eatsleepneuro: 4 patients (3 with OCD & 1 with MDD) had electrodes placed because their illness was treatment-resistant. https://t.co/E… 17 hours ago
- American placebo – An increase in the placebo response, but only in America? goo.gl/fb/KQxUHD 6 hours ago
- Do Baseball Players Live Longer? goo.gl/fb/4pUfPf 7 hours ago
- The Earliest Example of Decapitation and Why Archaeologists Should Learn to Draw goo.gl/fb/DpblqC 10 hours ago
- Deadlier than Darth: Death by worm-star goo.gl/fb/izflVm 12 hours ago
- Prenatal hormone involvement in autism risk? goo.gl/fb/Hk35Ai 15 hours ago
- Gut bacteria population, diversity linked to anorexia nervosa goo.gl/fb/280dsC 1 day ago