PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- I'm a Left - Hander, but that's OK
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Behavioural Effects of Early Focal Damage to Prefrontal Cortex
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- tDCS Combined With Computer Games at Home Reduces Cognitive Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis buff.ly/2lP4xbn 1 hour ago
- Human rights teaching reduces bullying, study finds theguardian.com/education/2010… 10 hours ago
- RT @ConversationUK: What's the difference between a good bad film and a film that's just plain awful? #GoldenRaspberryAwards https://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- RT @caseyrentz: How Dana Scully Inspired a Generation of Women pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/… via @pastemagazine 11 hours ago
- Neural Correlates of Sexual Orientation in Heterosexual, Bisexual, and Homosexual Men buff.ly/2ldzqCN 11 hours ago
- Say my name goo.gl/fb/54KEsn 1 hour ago
- "Autoimmune epilepsy is an underrecognized condition..." goo.gl/fb/j6E7uJ 1 day ago
- Running economy barefoot, in minimalist shoes and traditional running shoes goo.gl/fb/ckZ1es 1 day ago
- Hydrolagus erithacus: New Species of Ghost Shark Discovered goo.gl/fb/FDLRnB 1 day ago
- SciELO Preprints on the way goo.gl/fb/lb8rCQ 1 day ago
- History of bipolar disorder = elevated risk of dementia: is vitamin D important? goo.gl/fb/b8W45q 2 days ago