PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- LOL cats and Neuroscience?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- "The New AI" - Jürgen Schmidhuber (talk)
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles @CamNeuro @neuroscntist_ca 7 hours ago
- The science of good storytelling swyy.co/lhYgL39 1 day ago
- What people see instead of darkness swyy.co/f47Yy5S 1 day ago
- Focus on the success of others leads to selfish behavior pnas.org/cgi/content/lo… 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 1 day ago
- Team accidentally finds key to DNA vaccination and genetic engineering goo.gl/fb/4BiuwM 2 hours ago
- Infant Gut Bacteria Linked To Later Food Sensitization goo.gl/fb/LTEr1r 3 hours ago
- Study Examines Fluorouracil With Dose-Dense Chemo For Early Breast Cancer goo.gl/fb/4sr3EY 3 hours ago
- Goserelin Protects Ovarian Function During Breast Cancer Chemotherapy goo.gl/fb/dwI4h8 3 hours ago
- Long-Term Effects Of Ischemic Post-Conditioning With PCI for STEMI goo.gl/fb/31OgHi 3 hours ago
- A study of twins shows that autism is largely genetic goo.gl/fb/gh3cxa 5 hours ago