PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- A Few Calls a Day Keep Alzheimer's Away?
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Executive Functions in ASD
- Thinking too much: self-generated thought as the engine of neuroticism: Trends in Cognitive Sciences cell.com/trends/cogniti… 5 hours ago
- RT @andreacleano: Oliver Sacks: What hallucination reveals about our minds ted.com/talks/oliver_s… 20 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @ResearchBlogs 23 hours ago
- RT @vaughanbell: Goodbye Dr Sacks: Oliver Sacks Dies at 82; Neurologist and Author Who Explored the Brain’s Quirks nytimes.com/2015/08/31/sci… v… 1 day ago
- RT @BPSOfficial: Watch Professor Francesca Happé's 2014 BA/BPS Lecture on "Neurotypical and Autistic Pathways to Learning" here - http://t.… 1 day ago
- The Last Day of Summer goo.gl/fb/iB0kIR 1 hour ago
- Cow Pies Can Make You Smarter and Less Stressed goo.gl/fb/x7pSD9 4 hours ago
- Cats on Treadmills (and the plasticity of biological motion perception) goo.gl/fb/eQNZw2 10 hours ago
- Mesenchymal stem cell transplantation and a mouse model of autism goo.gl/fb/9MeHU9 10 hours ago
- Serum Biomarkers May Be Beneficial Concussion Diagnostic/Prognostic Tools goo.gl/fb/VfgpiU 10 hours ago
- The alien within: Fetal cells influence maternal health during pregnancy (and long after) goo.gl/fb/wEmG6h 1 day ago