PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @Neuro_Skeptic 5 hours ago
- where is the "neuroscience is cool" entry?! twitter.com/Neuro_Skeptic/… 7 hours ago
- RT @mocost: Moderate and regular coffee consumption may protect against mild cognitive impairment bit.ly/1D86jsd http://t.co/yIAN7W… 16 hours ago
- Haven't been this traumatized from a game since FF7 and Mass Effect... Thanks a lot @DONTNOD_Ent (probably sign of a good game...) 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @sarcastic_f @teobesta 1 day ago
- We can build it better: The first artificial ribosome goo.gl/fb/q1WgAA 47 minutes ago
- Prostate cancer is 5 different diseases goo.gl/fb/OAqaAt 1 hour ago
- The “Invisible Web” Undermines Health Information Privacy goo.gl/fb/zkUpPQ 6 hours ago
- It’s 11 PM, Do You Know Where The Organs Are? goo.gl/fb/z23mdn 10 hours ago
- Video Tip of the Week: PathWhiz for Pathways, Part II goo.gl/fb/l1u1Hy 10 hours ago
- Should Vets Give Treats to Pets? goo.gl/fb/Vy5UH7 10 hours ago