PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Bipolar breakthrough: New study reveals disease-causing mechanism buff.ly/2kRTQQU 2 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Thanks to @utafrith #megnord 4 hours ago
- RT @tijh: Wow, cool! twitter.com/gallantlab/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @DrDanielJolley: Conspiracy theories can sometimes bolster rather than undermine support for status quo @Karen_Douglas https://t.co/MVbE… 7 hours ago
- Come say hi and try the driving simulator :) twitter.com/StaffsPsych/st… 8 hours ago
- Catatonic symptoms and autism goo.gl/fb/k8ExGu 14 hours ago
- This Is Why Squids End up with Mismatched Eyes goo.gl/fb/Gmm3VD 16 hours ago
- Using Discourse Analysis to Assess Cognitive Decline goo.gl/fb/X2Xs1j 1 day ago
- Social interaction and autism: it takes two to tango goo.gl/fb/mcPLXC 2 days ago
- Changing your name after marrying, bias at home and work, and smart-phone blindness goo.gl/fb/MbOhSa 3 days ago
- Why does music training increase intelligence? goo.gl/fb/fsP8nX 3 days ago