PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Eye expressions offer a glimpse into the evolution of emotion buff.ly/2pM4SO8 6 hours ago
- Brains of one-handed people suggest new organization theory buff.ly/2pLWEW9 7 hours ago
- Both sugary and diet drinks correlated with accelerated brain aging buff.ly/2pLWdet 9 hours ago
- Twin research reveals which facial features are most controlled by genetics buff.ly/2oxnehl 20 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… #sciencemarch #uk 21 hours ago
- ResearchBlogging has found a new sponsor and will continue to operate. researchblogging.org/news/?p=3428 2 days ago
- "a single intravenous infusion of autologous umbilical cord blood" and autism goo.gl/fb/WEOVzm 2 weeks ago
- Elbow Stress May Compromise Elbow Health goo.gl/fb/DA6cRS 2 weeks ago
- Paediatric congenital heart disease and autism risk (again) goo.gl/fb/TLaTYs 2 weeks ago
- Researchers Finally Ask: Does Your Cat Even Like To Be Around You? goo.gl/fb/Vi6aE1 2 weeks ago
- Autism, ageing and comorbidity goo.gl/fb/rjfuVX 2 weeks ago