PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Holding a guitar case can increase your success with women... if you're attractive (and live in France)
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- The science of good storytelling swyy.co/lhYgL39 7 hours ago
- What people see instead of darkness swyy.co/f47Yy5S 7 hours ago
- Focus on the success of others leads to selfish behavior pnas.org/cgi/content/lo… 7 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 7 hours ago
- RT @heisberger: Coffee linked to 'cleaner' arteries #health bbc.co.uk/news/health-31… 15 hours ago
- Is language learning on the job the best way to learn a new language? goo.gl/fb/UJXNhI 5 hours ago
- Program Aims To Ensure Atypical Antipsychotics Used Appropriately in Children goo.gl/fb/SC47jf 6 hours ago
- Protein Suppresses Appetite More Than Fat or Carbohydrates goo.gl/fb/8AUSpF 6 hours ago
- Brain Opioids Malresponsive in Major Depressive Disorder goo.gl/fb/IuBlgk 6 hours ago
- Many Diagnostic Tests For Chronic Kidney Disease Have Low Diagnostic Yield goo.gl/fb/ECgNEq 6 hours ago
- Vegetarian Protein Sufficient For Appetite Control and Weight Loss goo.gl/fb/NgWkZF 6 hours ago