PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- RT @StanCarey: Emoji aren't a language – they're more like gesture. Excellent commentary by @GretchenAMcC: the-toast.net/2016/06/29/a-l… 1 hour ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Thanks to @utafrith #ohbm2016 #deeplearning 13 hours ago
- RT @bengoldacre: This is absolutely fantastic. Don't report your trial results? Then NIH will withhold your money. Bravo! #alltrials https… 17 hours ago
- I love this. twitter.com/QuiteLikeChris… 18 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… #ohbm2016 #dataviz 1 day ago
- Osteoporosis: The Dying Osteocyte goo.gl/fb/RwRKCV 1 week ago
- Weird stuff found in recreational drugs: Opioid edition goo.gl/fb/C7hE9v 1 week ago
- 'Self-treatment' with helminths and autism? goo.gl/fb/UBqzQO 1 week ago
- The “Sun” Temple goo.gl/fb/CtlD1q 1 week ago
- Fear factor: A new genetic candidate for treating PTSD goo.gl/fb/q7jjvQ 1 week ago
- The Mesh of Civilizations in Cyberspace goo.gl/fb/xNa9hI 1 week ago