PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists 16 hours ago
- Listening to Colors — bit.ly/Ryu8TI 18 hours ago
- I miss London :( RT @Londonist A new breathtaking timelapse video of #London, by @lewis1498 on @Vimeo -> LDN.in/erC9qz 18 hours ago
- RT @phdcomics: Call for papers (fill in the blanks!) tapastic.com/episode/36133 18 hours ago
- New blog post: “time perception in writing” medium.com/p/3569871033ab 18 hours ago
- The Mystery of “Quantum Resonance Spectroscopy” goo.gl/fb/6aKtZ 2 hours ago
- Introduction to Traditional Peer Review goo.gl/fb/1DjuE 15 hours ago
- First female “penis” discovered in cave-dwelling insects goo.gl/fb/a0KPa 15 hours ago
- Typing Method for Cryptosporidium Meleagridis goo.gl/fb/cficn 15 hours ago
- Typing Method for Cryptosporidium Meleagridis goo.gl/fb/ec7qH 15 hours ago
- Dump fossil fuels for the health of our hearts goo.gl/fb/3eNbY 15 hours ago