PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- RT @AndyTWoods: setting up a Prolific Academic Study youtube.com/watch?v=eOlJCN… @ProlificAc 11 hours ago
- @alepouda celebrity! 21 hours ago
- RT @BoraZ: Scientists discover that male and female mice process pain differently theverge.com/2015/6/29/8861… 21 hours ago
- Side effect of time spent in academia: life is split into work/research and procrastination. What is this thing you call "free time"? 21 hours ago
- Best way to produce .csv file from JSON file? Online conversion attempts failed miserably. Any ideas? 21 hours ago
- Evidence of Value of Orphan Drugs Inconsistent goo.gl/fb/s4X3Cx 1 hour ago
- Long-term memories are maintained by prion-like proteins goo.gl/fb/lv3yyE 1 hour ago
- The Smile of Value Creation goo.gl/fb/Wywpkh 4 hours ago
- A viral 'cause' of obesity? goo.gl/fb/PDWFQq 10 hours ago
- REM sleep critical for young brain development; medication interferes goo.gl/fb/18DY7r 22 hours ago
- Novel DNA repair mechanism brings new horizons goo.gl/fb/MRgnGa 22 hours ago