PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Rebecca Saxe: "How we read each other's minds"
- Major depression associated with impaired processing of emotion in music?
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… #womensmarch #alternativefacts 2 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… #neuroscience #gangnam 1 day ago
- RT @Psych_Writer: Exciting new study from @BrentWRoberts -- just a few weeks of therapy associated with lasting changes to personality http… 1 day ago
- Why the lights don't dim when we blink: Blinking prompts eye muscles to keep our vision in line buff.ly/2iLDs8h 1 day ago
- Visual Sampling Predicts Hippocampal Activity buff.ly/2ka6Y46 1 day ago
- Don’t let the web bugs bite goo.gl/fb/Yemh8p 19 hours ago
- Publication Rate of Conference Abstracts goo.gl/fb/DaK84C 1 day ago
- "no evidence that the probiotic formulation is effective in treating low mood" goo.gl/fb/dMYRVD 1 day ago
- RCC: Updates on Guidelines for Adjuvant Therapy and new drug combination goo.gl/fb/WQ7lHL 2 days ago
- Diagnosing ME/CFS the machine learning way? goo.gl/fb/fZrNIS 2 days ago
- Bending Stiffness of Running Shoes and Running Energetics goo.gl/fb/X7jVIj 2 days ago