PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Future Imagining And Episodic Memory
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- How Does Your Memory Work?
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Analysing data and finding significant gender differences always makes me a bit sad. 2 hours ago
- RT @TEDTalks: "It is not our gender that defines us, but ultimately, our shared humanity." — @e_nyamayaro t.ted.com/xaWADKr #HeForShe 2 hours ago
- Convinced my father to send me his old Polaroid. Can't wait! Someday I'll claim the old record player.... one thing at a time. 2 hours ago
- RT @ElenaHoicka: Brits an Aussies in the UK needed for linguistics research on comedy! Check out the info sheet and contact Valeria https:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @sharmanedit: V accessible post by @ceptional on why to automate data analysis (helps reproducibility) and how (eg @swcarpentry) https:/… 7 hours ago
- Researchers help identify neural basis of multitasking goo.gl/fb/uSUlsA 2 hours ago
- Parasitized Bees May Self-Medicate with Nectar goo.gl/fb/AJ1kPh 2 hours ago
- The blastocyst achieves on-time implantation by entosis goo.gl/fb/paVf19 3 hours ago
- This Month in Blastocystis Research (AUG 2015) goo.gl/fb/owp302 7 hours ago
- 5 Study Skills to Accelerate Your Learning goo.gl/fb/3Xz0OV 12 hours ago
- Let's talk about sex and autism (reviewed) goo.gl/fb/65Hvsi 12 hours ago