PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Music Listening, Emotion and Reward Systems
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- LOL cats and Neuroscience?
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles @Neuro_Skeptic @NatRevNeurosci 3 hours ago
- @DrBrocktagon she's amazing, isn't she? Very impressed with her album! 23 hours ago
- Will be in London tomorrow. The plan is to see a play, visit a few galleries, and consume loads of artisan coffee. Exciting! 23 hours ago
- Don’t blame depression for the Germanwings tragedy gu.com/p/4737x/stw 1 day ago
- Shape-Shifting Frog Discovered In Ecuador buff.ly/1H1Exe1 1 day ago
- Too much attention can be a deficit goo.gl/fb/ulrb2D 5 hours ago
- Screening for autism in preterm infants goo.gl/fb/dsWkWt 14 hours ago
- Psoriasis: Effective Two Year Response to IL-17A Antagonist Cosentyx goo.gl/fb/3mpcYS 22 hours ago
- What’s gnawing on Jane Austen’s hair? goo.gl/fb/lGA6nY 1 day ago
- The genetics of musical talent: an interview with Irma Järvelä goo.gl/fb/7PZNzO 1 day ago
- Researchers find how body’s good fat talks to the brain goo.gl/fb/alqIDz 1 day ago