PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- I laughed out loud. twitter.com/Neuro_Skeptic/… 4 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Thanks to @utafrith #elifedigest #dataviz 5 hours ago
- RT @StaffsPsych: Want to take part in our cutting edge research? Visit our Volunteering page for more details! blogs.staffs.ac.uk/psychologicalr… #Sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @JaneEspenson: I did it! I did it! I built a Pringles ringle! No glue, just physics. https://t.co/E357BlXOy0 10 hours ago
- Apologies for the selfie. Got very excited about the glasses. Planning to use them in a driving simulation experiment soon! Can't wait! 11 hours ago
- Why do polar bears mock battle? and other facts about polar bear reproduction goo.gl/fb/fXaLUJ 2 hours ago
- Vitamin D toxicity and autism: a case report goo.gl/fb/8gcvMr 15 hours ago
- Study uncovers brain changes in offending pedophiles goo.gl/fb/LkE7nb 1 day ago
- Exercise After Study Boosts Memory goo.gl/fb/zoxcXk 1 day ago
- Bipolar disorder and the autism spectrum continued goo.gl/fb/tmMkJf 1 day ago
- The Role of “Roll-Off” During Gait in Patients Recovering from a Lateral Ankle Sprain goo.gl/fb/0QEbyv 1 day ago