PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Some People Wait a Long Time to Be Happy ozy.com/acumen/why-som… 28 minutes ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @grahamjones 4 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @Psych_Writer @hangingnoodles 1 day ago
- RT @RetractionWatch: Men cite their own work 60-70% more often than women do, says @CT_Bergstrom #gamingmetrics https://t.co/DePwAGgru0 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @grahamjones @utafrith @psychmag 2 days ago
- "Troubling Oddities" In A Social Psychology Data Set goo.gl/fb/X87BHz 4 hours ago
- Brain plasticity assorted into functional networks goo.gl/fb/JALbiq 4 hours ago
- Zika Virus, Microcephaly and Brazil goo.gl/fb/ldKn1t 4 hours ago
- Do songbirds perceive melody different from humans? goo.gl/fb/mwaZcw 9 hours ago
- Sleep as a target of antibiotic use in chronic fatigue syndrome? goo.gl/fb/y7nQ2G 15 hours ago
- Man-made underwater sound may have wider ecosystem effects goo.gl/fb/pFjTXm 1 day ago