PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Music Listening, Emotion and Reward Systems
- Are We Human or Are We Dancer?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Ode To The Brain
- RT @GdnHigherEd: Academia is now incompatible with family life, thanks to casual contracts theguardian.com/higher-educati… 13 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… #neuroscience #brain 15 hours ago
- @MCRMetrolink useless. At least one incident per week!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 hours ago
- RT @PattiAdank: How our own speech rate influences our perception of others (pdf) pubman.mpdl.mpg.de/pubman/item/es… 1 day ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… #bna2017 #richmondpark 1 day ago
- 19th Century DIY Brain Stimulation goo.gl/fb/svRnCJ 1 day ago
- Parent-mediated interventions for young children with autism meta-analysed goo.gl/fb/A8njvp 1 day ago
- Parkour Athletes Teach Scientists about Swinging Apes goo.gl/fb/etx6mX 1 day ago
- Case studies: BHD syndrome associated with pulmonary malformation and with lung neoplasm goo.gl/fb/Ek69xp 1 day ago
- Friday Fellow: Indian shot goo.gl/fb/dqriuS 1 day ago
- The prebiotic galactooligosaccharide (B-GOS) and autism: just add to poo(p) goo.gl/fb/SVJk77 2 days ago