PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 14 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Thanks to @PsychScientists #purpleperil 1 day ago
- @neuroecology @StaffsPsych Standard package for this demo. 1 day ago
- Kinect selfie! Come find us at the fun room @StaffsPsych #StaffsOpenDay https://t.co/8utyKCJkAR 1 day ago
- It's really about me, not 'you': People often use the word 'you' rather than 'I' to cope with negative experiences buff.ly/2ncOhzs 1 day ago
- Detecting stereotypic behaviours through technology goo.gl/fb/l2pHPc 1 hour ago
- Multilingual neuromyths goo.gl/fb/DVyQoX 20 hours ago
- Is global warming causing the increase in prevlance of diabetes? goo.gl/fb/dpCLUH 1 day ago
- Shaking dinosaur hips and messing with their heads goo.gl/fb/duzd2d 1 day ago
- Including the "full intellectual range" in autism vision research goo.gl/fb/yknn0L 2 days ago
- Ammonium regulates mTOR signalling goo.gl/fb/gVQOu9 2 days ago