PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Brain Disease and Creativity
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Does time really slow down during frightening events?
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Behavioural Effects of Early Focal Damage to Prefrontal Cortex
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- PHD Comics: The Doctoral Dilemma phdcomics.com/comics.php?f=1… 3 hours ago
- RT @mocost: Researchers create chicken embryos with dinosaur snouts instead of beaks bbc.in/1IxI0VL by @melissasuzanneh http://t.co… 5 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @CamNeuro @teobesta 18 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @Neuro_Skeptic @ResearchDigest 1 day ago
- Guardian article about research happening at Sheffield's centre of robotics: theguardian.com/artanddesign/2… 2 days ago
- Psychological morbidity of coeliac disease goo.gl/fb/ElzwHf 6 hours ago
- Air pollution is causing your baby problems, but breastfeeding can help goo.gl/fb/DTcKbP 18 hours ago
- Are infections making you stupid? goo.gl/fb/Qf9jRx 18 hours ago
- Evaluation of a spatial ecosystem model: predictions and data goo.gl/fb/U0ANPA 1 day ago
- Clinical trials for rare diseases – finding and keeping patients goo.gl/fb/7OcchH 1 day ago
- Early Start Denver Model (ESDM) and autism: 2 year outcomes goo.gl/fb/6835bh 1 day ago