PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- When Genius Slept shar.es/1qeQtz 9 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @vaughanbell @CamNeuro 20 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists 1 day ago
- I should be happy for finding what seems like a dream job but I keep mourning for Greece. Such a weird feeling... 2 days ago
- The Biggest Social Media Science Study: What 4.8 Million Tweets Say About the Best Time to Tweet blog.bufferapp.com/best-time-to-t… 2 days ago
- Thinking Asymmetrically About Hormones goo.gl/fb/e7Z3R4 3 hours ago
- Offspring autism risk and advancing parental age (differences) goo.gl/fb/zQoH5y 5 hours ago
- Technologies and Generations goo.gl/fb/trLcom 10 hours ago
- Surface matters: using earth-abundant materials to split water for energy storage goo.gl/fb/8baVD7 12 hours ago
- Mongolian on the market goo.gl/fb/DX3L0m 15 hours ago
- Molecular bits of living things with fun names goo.gl/fb/zmvHPd 20 hours ago