PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- What makes things funny?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- So... who likes sports?
- Brain Disease and Creativity
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta @UCSDNeuro @hangingnoodles 13 hours ago
- Rare Condition Causes Woman To See Humans As Dragons, After Several Minutes Faces Morph Into Dragons inquisitr.com/2117797/rare-c… 17 hours ago
- Can Visualizing Your Body Doing Something Help You Learn to Do It Better? scientificamerican.com/article/can-vi… 17 hours ago
- The next few weeks will be hectic. Stressed but excited! Ch-ch-ch- changes! 18 hours ago
- Moving robotic limbs with the power of imagination! facebook.com/ScienceNOW/vid… 18 hours ago
- Predicting the onset of schizophrenia? goo.gl/fb/lJ92qU 1 hour ago
- Voice of China on the move goo.gl/fb/fkdKCv 8 hours ago
- Can monies spent globally on journal subscriptions be completely transitioned to an OA… goo.gl/fb/4yW6y8 13 hours ago
- Babies can think before they can speak goo.gl/fb/ZmBG9n 15 hours ago
- Researchers find essential fats for brain growth goo.gl/fb/2pPWdp 15 hours ago
- Conduct Disorder as a Substance Abuse Risk Factor goo.gl/fb/SjAVVr 18 hours ago