PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- A Few Calls a Day Keep Alzheimer's Away?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Executive Functions in ASD
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists 7 hours ago
- Thinking too much: self-generated thought as the engine of neuroticism: Trends in Cognitive Sciences cell.com/trends/cogniti… 13 hours ago
- RT @andreacleano: Oliver Sacks: What hallucination reveals about our minds ted.com/talks/oliver_s… 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @ResearchBlogs 1 day ago
- RT @vaughanbell: Goodbye Dr Sacks: Oliver Sacks Dies at 82; Neurologist and Author Who Explored the Brain’s Quirks nytimes.com/2015/08/31/sci… v… 1 day ago
- Sodium formaldehyde sulfoxylate is a picky antidote goo.gl/fb/C7l4ki 6 hours ago
- Television viewing linked to higher injury risk in hostile people goo.gl/fb/BbNKSW 8 hours ago
- The Last Day of Summer goo.gl/fb/iB0kIR 9 hours ago
- Cow Pies Can Make You Smarter and Less Stressed goo.gl/fb/x7pSD9 12 hours ago
- Cats on Treadmills (and the plasticity of biological motion perception) goo.gl/fb/eQNZw2 18 hours ago
- Mesenchymal stem cell transplantation and a mouse model of autism goo.gl/fb/9MeHU9 18 hours ago