PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- Cognitive Stimulation Can Increase Creativity
- Sleep and Brain Connectivity
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Study shows women's menstrual cycle phase impacts sexual preference for composers of more complex music - bit.ly/RLY5zE 2 hours ago
- A shark-deterrent wetsuit (and it's not what you think) - TED.com - bit.ly/1k6ImEq 3 hours ago
- 360° Panoramic Video Creates the Illusion of a Man Riding a Bike around a Tiny World - bit.ly/1fpRoZ3 > brilliant! 3 hours ago
- Protein that shrinks depressed brains identified - bit.ly/1fpR9Nr 3 hours ago
- The Tragic Story of How Einstein’s Brain Was Stolen and Wasn’t Even Special – Phenomena: Only Human - phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/21/the… 10 hours ago
- How ginseng works against flu goo.gl/fb/ulYx5 8 hours ago
- Why are some syllables preferred? goo.gl/fb/zSIoy 8 hours ago
- Phenylalanine and schizophrenia: new directions for intervention? goo.gl/fb/aZix8 10 hours ago
- Autism, SSRIs, and Epidemiology 101 goo.gl/fb/BmVU8 16 hours ago
- Removal of crop residue for biofuels increases CO2 emissions goo.gl/fb/ii269 17 hours ago
- SARS-CoV v. MERS-CoV: differences and similarities, what do we know? goo.gl/fb/rASG9 20 hours ago