PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- The Effects of Dementia on Writing
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Default Mode Network in Rat Brain?
- Songs sound less sad when you're older
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Such an underrated band... Another Sunny Day: youtube.com/watch?v=yhftn5… (I wish I knew more Sarah Records fans!) 47 minutes ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists @ResearchBlogs @utafrith 3 hours ago
- @RobynAnneGrant thanks for tweeting about it :) 8 hours ago
- Why do cats act so weird? youtu.be/sI8NsYIyQ2A 8 hours ago
- Buzzfeed discovered IATs. youtube.com/watch?v=cykcpq… OH NO 8 hours ago
- Don’t retweet if you want to remember goo.gl/fb/r8X21R 2 hours ago
- Bringing ‘Dirty’ Mice Into Labs Opens A World Of Possibilities goo.gl/fb/R1CXV3 7 hours ago
- Cuckoldary is rare in humans! goo.gl/fb/RAKnrd 7 hours ago
- Hunting For The Signatures of Cancer goo.gl/fb/Y2o8Py 9 hours ago
- Review, Refine, Redesign goo.gl/fb/tPrzkr 13 hours ago
- Why organisations should encourage their staff to become friends goo.gl/fb/slArno 14 hours ago