PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Interesting TED Talks: Faith Jegede: "What I’ve learned from my autistic brothers"
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @ResearchBlogs @psychmag 16 hours ago
- Women considered better coders – but only if they hide their gender theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta @tlomauro @DrPamSpurr 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists @swhitbo 2 days ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @DrLeeKeyes @deevybee 3 days ago
- Virus factories and hijacked proteins: How could Zika cause microcephaly? goo.gl/fb/FWZpfM 12 hours ago
- Where Are My Chocolates?: The Role of Gift Giving on Valentine's Day goo.gl/fb/MNv5fZ 15 hours ago
- All the lonely people: Pinpointing loneliness in the brain goo.gl/fb/kursrc 15 hours ago
- Winter Brain, Summer Brain: Seasonality in Brain Responses? goo.gl/fb/YiM42y 23 hours ago
- Now we can hear the Universe goo.gl/fb/P6G5RW 1 day ago
- Big names coming around to 'neuroinflammation' and autism? goo.gl/fb/4zm5uu 1 day ago