PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta 4 hours ago
- RT @wordsnerd: More on #accents; are you bothered by your own or other people’s accents? blogs.bbk.ac.uk/research/2014/… #itsokifitscute... 6 hours ago
- so frustrating! twitter.com/scicurious/sta… 6 hours ago
- Exciting things are happening. That's why I've been away. Will be back to normal twittering soon. 15 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @ResearchBlogs @teobesta 1 day ago
- I want to believe some psychopaths have feelings goo.gl/fb/FY87mT 4 hours ago
- Ginkgo biloba for ADHD? goo.gl/fb/EbcgBM 4 hours ago
- When medication side effects get in the way of living life goo.gl/fb/wYQleJ 1 day ago
- This is your brain, on video games goo.gl/fb/sNKu3n 1 day ago
- fMRI of the Amygdala: All In Vein? goo.gl/fb/HNzTIy 1 day ago
- Combining drugs with different penetration profiles can accelerate development of multidrug… goo.gl/fb/CpW2Ss 1 day ago