PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Google Doodles - Suzanne Lenglen’s 117th Birthday google.com/doodles/suzann… via @/google.com/doodles 1 hour ago
- This is the best indie music thing I've discovered this month! Soda Fountain Rag - Are philosophers lonely? youtube.com/watch?v=AOnLLl… 9 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Thanks to @PsychScientists @ResearchBlogs 11 hours ago
- If you live in Greece, you can take part in an experiment on time perception! Details here: sites.google.com/site/cogscimit… 19 hours ago
- RT @Gadgette: Researchers at Oxford University have found virtual reality gives patients a safe space to face their fears https://t.co/Heet… 20 hours ago
- Extreme beliefs often mistaken for insanity, new study finds goo.gl/fb/zSWDnb 10 hours ago
- Emotional Processing: A Key to Depression Treatment? goo.gl/fb/cNSCFF 16 hours ago
- Positive Stereotypes Are Pervasive and Powerful goo.gl/fb/iyBBKk 18 hours ago
- Females at Increased Risk of Protracted Concussion Symptoms goo.gl/fb/EqL3Vr 21 hours ago
- Sex-specific immune response to Candida albicans in schizophrenia and beyond goo.gl/fb/kQcnJY 1 day ago
- Piggybacking Instead of Killing: New Insights Into Virus Community Dynamics goo.gl/fb/iXE2L8 1 day ago