PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @DrLeeKeyes @grahamjones @psychmag 3 hours ago
- RT @newscientist: First images of live blood vessels in unprecedented clarity ow.ly/V4ZoP https://t.co/uRP4X47riF 4 hours ago
- @kendra_arkley @SciBrainwaves @tonyjprescott now I have the song stuck in my head. Great title choice btw! youtube.com/watch?v=Uu6MDd… 6 hours ago
- Everything you think you know about 'healthy food' is probably wrong independent.co.uk/life-style/hea… 7 hours ago
- Gutted I can't make it! If you're in Sheffield, don't miss this! twitter.com/SciBrainwaves/… 8 hours ago
- How to assess research proposals? goo.gl/fb/2FpWP1 4 hours ago
- Video Tip of the Week: iDigBio for access to historical specimens and more goo.gl/fb/AV6llO 7 hours ago
- Data Diving for Genomics Treasure goo.gl/fb/sEsxM4 13 hours ago
- The Autism-Spectrum Quotient (AQ) and the media: a few thoughts goo.gl/fb/nZiDXZ 13 hours ago
- From linear to nonlinear payoffs in the double public goods game goo.gl/fb/Vll85S 15 hours ago
- Cultural brokering goo.gl/fb/vX9sUC 1 day ago