PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Sleep and Brain Connectivity
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Effects of Individual Differences and Culture on Eye Movements
- Goodbye Rain Man
- Default Mode Network in Rat Brain?
- RT @sfishe: one thing about reading ebooks - it's damn hard to remember book titles when you don't see it every time you pick up 5 hours ago
- RT @mocost: Beautiful timelapse of snowflakes forming vimeo.com/87342468 5 hours ago
- Ten Historic Female Scientists You Should Know - bit.ly/1k51Jxi 12 hours ago
- Voluntary Out-of-Body Experience: An fMRI Study - bit.ly/1fNydgi 17 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles 17 hours ago
- Assessing the Role of Academic Buoyancy on Academic Performance goo.gl/fb/JKcag 19 hours ago
- The climate challenges that my morning toast poses goo.gl/fb/HmXDw 19 hours ago
- The Effect of Cadence Manipulation on Plantar Pressures goo.gl/fb/ev0p9 1 day ago
- In Diversifying Neighborhoods, How Do Attitudes Shift? goo.gl/fb/6D6xi 1 day ago
- Pandas v. Horses Fight Goes to Pandas (For Now) goo.gl/fb/dsvB4 1 day ago
- Cowden Syndrome shares clinical, genetic and biological features with several kidney cancer… goo.gl/fb/nq0Wk 1 day ago