PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Music Listening, Emotion and Reward Systems
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- A Few Calls a Day Keep Alzheimer's Away?
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- @mygetmethere ...and enough to put me off from ever using your service again. 3 hours ago
- @mygetmethere my battery hasn't died. My phone did. It's a well known issue with LG... Not my fault really.... this is ridiculous! 3 hours ago
- @mygetmethere the code was Lore and I have my receipt 3 hours ago
- @mygetmethere an off peak return. East Didsbury to Deansgate. 3 hours ago
- Bad luck continues. My LG G4 died. Exactly a year after the day I bought it... @LGUK customer service is a joke... 3 hours ago
- Elite Cyclists and Brain Fatigue Resistance goo.gl/fb/qKZqPk 3 hours ago
- Friday Fellow: Cute bee fly goo.gl/fb/kcjYWc 6 hours ago
- Friday Fellow: Royal sea star goo.gl/fb/SJoV4v 6 hours ago
- Pregnancy multivitamins 'are a waste of money' (except when they're not) goo.gl/fb/nZh1eJ 10 hours ago
- Why do antidepressants take so long to work? goo.gl/fb/NKjaQD 23 hours ago
- Space disturbs the heart-related system and increases the chances of death goo.gl/fb/AE9T8C 1 day ago