PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Interesting TED Talks: Faith Jegede: "What I’ve learned from my autistic brothers"
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Eye Movements as an Objective Measurement of Mind Wandering
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles @mkonnikova 1 minute ago
- RT @ConversationUK: Social media is changing the face of politics – and it’s not good news bit.ly/20m9DVW @AngelaELL https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @arctic_shores: "You have to intervene and change the status quo otherwise nothing will change" buff.ly/1nXvFCV @PwC_UK https://… 3 hours ago
- The use of emotionally arousing music to enhance memory for subsequently presented images pom.sagepub.com/cgi/content/lo… 4 hours ago
- Happy pancake day! twitter.com/ConversationUK… 12 hours ago
- Need a Charge: Go For a Walk! goo.gl/fb/TrMZDg 19 minutes ago
- Brain power: Wirelessly supplying power to the brain goo.gl/fb/c1u0oS 19 minutes ago
- How language changes the way you hear music goo.gl/fb/E4nBHz 2 hours ago
- WATCH: Cockroach-Inspired Robots Could Save You goo.gl/fb/lZr8o1 2 hours ago
- Bring Me Sunshine... goo.gl/fb/KfhwGl 6 hours ago
- Baby can see, what an adult can’t goo.gl/fb/TmDrHG 8 hours ago