PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- Behavioural Effects of Early Focal Damage to Prefrontal Cortex
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Music and the Brain: Depression and Creativity Symposium
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- How Humans Ended Up With Freakishly Huge Brains wired.com/2015/11/how-hu… 14 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @tendayiviki @RRS_consultancy @WiringTheBrain 18 hours ago
- RT @SpaceportX: Size Matters: The Long and Short of Conversion Marketing via @unbounce buff.ly/1NjHBaX https://t.co/qoGrvPHfhL 1 day ago
- RT @vaughanbell: Why do we forget names? mindhacks.com/2015/11/30/why… Great @tomstafford piece - make sure you read to the end 1 day ago
- A neuromarker of sustained attention from whole-brain functional connectivity go.nature.com/1lwjpM 1 day ago
- Toddler language and autism risk goo.gl/fb/KblsTE 4 hours ago
- Novel insights into genetic cause of autoimmune diseases goo.gl/fb/LTPBZq 14 hours ago
- A corrosive bacterium that hunts in packs and smells like rain goo.gl/fb/W6rM8h 1 day ago
- Athlete Expectation Comparison of US Athletes and European Athletes goo.gl/fb/WrS1L3 1 day ago
- Health service use, autism and preventative medicine goo.gl/fb/JOc5aK 1 day ago
- Carving Up Brain Disorders goo.gl/fb/L8qWAK 1 day ago