PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- So... who likes sports?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Music Listening, Emotion and Reward Systems
- Behavioural Effects of Early Focal Damage to Prefrontal Cortex
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists 4 hours ago
- Can a virtual reality game make you forget you're in pain? theconversation.com/can-a-virtual-… 7 hours ago
- One of the first close-ups used in cinema is a close-up of a cat eating... youtu.be/CZEGwtMC31U > that was back in 1901. 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @mariapage 1 day ago
- RT @PsychologyMarc: Psychology journal bans P values nature.com/news/psycholog… 1 day ago
- Coding Responsibly Part II: Keeping a Notebook goo.gl/fb/WUSVVa 2 hours ago
- Life, NOT as we know it goo.gl/fb/nPGiql 4 hours ago
- Meditating For Alice In Wonderland Syndrome goo.gl/fb/oeu0JB 8 hours ago
- Study Weighs Risks/Benefits of Oral Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation in Hemodialysis… goo.gl/fb/v0ykBw 8 hours ago
- Cellular Energy Sensor Links Calorie Restriction With Healthy Aging goo.gl/fb/4Dnwtz 8 hours ago
- Five motivations for theoretical computer science goo.gl/fb/jOV5xU 9 hours ago