PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Goodbye Rain Man
- Blindsight: The Blind Man Who Can See..
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Behavioural Effects of Early Focal Damage to Prefrontal Cortex
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Songs sound less sad when you're older
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 6 hours ago
- Supra-personal cognitive control and metacognition - bit.ly/1epbKAE 7 hours ago
- RT @edyong209: SUPERB. RT @utafrith @deevybee on the entrenched resistance to consider genetic factors in child language/reading http://t.c… 13 hours ago
- Some Python resources | Computing for Psychologists - bit.ly/Oh73CD 13 hours ago
- Synesthesia for Color Is Linked to Improved Color Perception but Reduced Motion Perception - bit.ly/PnQWnU 13 hours ago
- Training Characteristics Related to Running Related Injuries goo.gl/fb/lIxXv 2 hours ago
- The Cold Pacific and Climate Change goo.gl/fb/QHFky 3 hours ago
- Ultrathin Tungsten Diselenide Solar Cell Created goo.gl/fb/jXzYg 5 hours ago
- Variant Prioritization in Rare Mendelian Disorders goo.gl/fb/XCuOS 10 hours ago
- Depression-related Sleep Abnormalities Vary By Age goo.gl/fb/vKKsy 10 hours ago
- Suicidal Algae Help Their Relatives and Harm Their Rivals goo.gl/fb/9CjaS 10 hours ago