PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Rebecca Saxe: "How we read each other's minds"
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Blindsight: The Blind Man Who Can See..
- Stuck in bed due to back/hip injury and spending my time learning Git and R. I've taken procrastination to a new geeky level... 2 hours ago
- Coursera has some amazing course on data analysis & data science. If you have some time to kill: coursera.org 6 hours ago
- Coma alarm dreams - bit.ly/1f1GuZn 6 hours ago
- Interview with Dr. Peter Suedfeld: The Science of Sensory Deprivation Therapy - bit.ly/RuvJK1 6 hours ago
- Frozen nightmares - bit.ly/1jcfJCy > short film about the experience of hallucinatory sleep paralysis 6 hours ago
- Dear CNRS: That mouse study did not "confirm" the neurobiological origin of ADHD in humans goo.gl/fb/pqCvO 15 hours ago
- Li-Sulfur Batteries Last Longer With Metal-Organic Frameworks goo.gl/fb/aOI0F 20 hours ago
- Cheap, Abundant, Low-Toxic Photocatalyst Discovered goo.gl/fb/TDPWH 1 day ago
- What’s the Answer? (new Biostars interface) goo.gl/fb/obBIF 1 day ago
- April 17, 2014 goo.gl/fb/i1VgF 1 day ago
- What Do You Want to Hear First: Good News or Bad News? goo.gl/fb/U6IO4 1 day ago