PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Emotional stimuli facilitate time perception in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder onlinelibrary.wiley.com/resolve/doi?DO… 11 hours ago
- Can Tweets Predict Citations? jmir.org/2011/4/e123/ > The answer was yes back in 2011... wondering if things have changed in 2016. 11 hours ago
- Mixed emotions: Sensitivity to facial variance in a crowd of faces jov.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?a… 11 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 13 hours ago
- The latest The Cog Neuro Daily! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 1 day ago
- No Need to Supplement What You Don’t Need goo.gl/fb/r8AVqO 1 hour ago
- Postural tachycardia syndrome and gluten? goo.gl/fb/iLI5h6 3 hours ago
- The unintended consequences of almond milk on California goo.gl/fb/eVFWjw 11 hours ago
- ‘Overpronation’ and achilles tendon blood flow goo.gl/fb/iIPyiD 11 hours ago
- Sex changes in nature goo.gl/fb/s0EigI 14 hours ago
- Do you really see plants? Humans and their plant blindness goo.gl/fb/IUT3vF 20 hours ago