PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Female-To-Male Transsexual People and Autistic Traits
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @sarcastic_f 19 hours ago
- RT @brentkearney: Neuroscientists discover key mechanism in the development of Alzheimer’s disease, have new drug target http://t.co/HbD0Bo… 21 hours ago
- We're over the hill at 24, study says - sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/… 21 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta @CamNeuro 1 day ago
- RT @DeepFriedDNA: I definitely needed this, this morning. You probably do too. io9.com/did-you-did-yo… 2 days ago
- Video Tip of the Week: NaviCell for custom interaction maps for systems biology goo.gl/fb/Ya6uZ 1 hour ago
- Using Pain To Stop Pain goo.gl/fb/7F048 2 hours ago
- Tiger sharks: Each to their own diving depth goo.gl/fb/Mkap5 4 hours ago
- New Explanation For Depression And Chronic Stress goo.gl/fb/5jWDT 5 hours ago
- Joined by HDAC (inhibitors) goo.gl/fb/eurS5 9 hours ago
- New Study Shows Surgical Checklists In Operating Rooms Are Less Effective Than Assumed goo.gl/fb/jvkDG 13 hours ago