PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Sleep and Brain Connectivity
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 8 hours ago
- RT @vaughanbell: Woah: 'Parkinson's patient runs an ultra marathon: a case report' is.gd/D4CkVM 12 hours ago
- What's the difference between a psychologist and a magician? (As seen at the Sheffield uni psychology department) http://t.co/k9HiTamNYq 12 hours ago
- There's always the sun. Always, always, always the sun. youtube.com/watch?v=cy9-ep… 12 hours ago
- RT @sfishe: one thing about reading ebooks - it's damn hard to remember book titles when you don't see it every time you pick up 20 hours ago
- Pregnancy and breast cancer risk: why age counts goo.gl/fb/yoKPg 12 hours ago
- In the Blink of an Eye goo.gl/fb/0UYWC 14 hours ago
- In the Blink of an Eye goo.gl/fb/2BDpA 14 hours ago
- Assessing the Role of Academic Buoyancy on Academic Performance goo.gl/fb/JKcag 1 day ago
- The climate challenges that my morning toast poses goo.gl/fb/HmXDw 1 day ago
- The Effect of Cadence Manipulation on Plantar Pressures goo.gl/fb/ev0p9 2 days ago