PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Stimulation Can Increase Creativity
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Eye Movements as an Objective Measurement of Mind Wandering
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @mindhacksblog 11 hours ago
- RT @autismcrisis: Fathers of autistics have "blind spots" in reporting their own (but not others') BAP? j.mp/1wnFd9b BAPQ study f… 1 day ago
- Oculus Rift users to see Moon live through robot - bit.ly/1ozaRRg > Bring on the future!! 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles 1 day ago
- RT @sjblakemore: When Women Stopped Coding n.pr/1r2Mw1k 1 day ago
- The Genetics of Congenital Heart Defects Slowly Emerge from Down Syndrome Study goo.gl/fb/YLKUMr 9 hours ago
- Fish Want to Play Too goo.gl/fb/ZSyDlu 12 hours ago
- The Pig-like Aardvark goo.gl/fb/HQFPdK 13 hours ago
- Publication bias afflicts the whole of psychology goo.gl/fb/7FrpLm 15 hours ago
- October 24, 2014 goo.gl/fb/BPeY9M 15 hours ago
- The Friday Five for 10/24/14 goo.gl/fb/m18b6C 17 hours ago