PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Art in the Eye of the Beholder: Preliminary Evidence?
- The Boy With The Incredible Brain
- How Does Your Memory Work?
- RT @CuteEmergency: Baby giraffe :) http://t.co/qgCDm1Qv3b 8 hours ago
- Sham Journal Accepts Totally Absurd But Completely Appropriate Paper - bit.ly/11mj5Bh 11 hours ago
- Hearing Wagner: The Experiment on Vimeo - bit.ly/1ukXLm8 > if you're in London, check this out. 11 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles @teobesta 13 hours ago
- @AndyTWoods Good find! I'll send her the link. Maybe speed dating at conferences is the future? It should be a thing. 21 hours ago
- Designing a better flu vaccine goo.gl/fb/vYDQX8 1 day ago
- Living Kidney Donor Consent Forms Don’t Make It Easy to Opt-Out goo.gl/fb/yMGcRm 1 day ago
- Intestinal permeability: an emerging scientific area (also with autism in mind) goo.gl/fb/zyj2tp 1 day ago
- To Remove or not to Remove? That is the Question When Dealing with CPR Emergencies in… goo.gl/fb/hOsI5S 1 day ago
- Religious and paranormal believers are high in empathy – but confused about how the world… goo.gl/fb/lh6n6c 2 days ago
- The real reason why new pop music is so incredibly bad goo.gl/fb/F08b8B 2 days ago