PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Brain Disease and Creativity
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- Interesting TED Talks: Faith Jegede: "What I’ve learned from my autistic brothers"
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Amused by the cover of the current issue of Trends in Neurosciences. http://t.co/T3FJPIzh7X 5 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @mindhacksblog 21 hours ago
- RT @criener: I think I could teach most of vision section of Sensation & Perception just using OK GO vids. Gestalt laws here https://t.co/C… 1 day ago
- PHD Comics: Not write - bit.ly/1pYgCTy 1 day ago
- 5 examples of how the languages we speak can affect the way we think | TED Blog - bit.ly/136AKhm 1 day ago
- Alcoholism as a Reward System Dysfunction goo.gl/fb/KUvvil 1 hour ago
- Resourceful Crustaceans Turn Invasive Seaweed into Homes goo.gl/fb/o0Dhuw 2 hours ago
- Fright Week: The Stranger in the Mirror goo.gl/fb/aTI07v 5 hours ago
- Pain and adolescent Chronic Fatigue Syndrome goo.gl/fb/jafQB1 8 hours ago
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance of hair! goo.gl/fb/0PXBmQ 18 hours ago
- More Genetic Links Behind Autism goo.gl/fb/lIU9EC 21 hours ago