PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Cognitive Stimulation Can Increase Creativity
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Sleep and Brain Connectivity
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- Do older adults benefit from videogames?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Blood of world's oldest woman hints at limits of life - bit.ly/Qzes1C 8 hours ago
- This Photo Is (Probably) The World's First Selfie - bit.ly/RMHuvs 9 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @mariapage 11 hours ago
- Study shows women's menstrual cycle phase impacts sexual preference for composers of more complex music - bit.ly/RLY5zE 14 hours ago
- A shark-deterrent wetsuit (and it's not what you think) - TED.com - bit.ly/1k6ImEq 14 hours ago
- How ginseng works against flu goo.gl/fb/ulYx5 20 hours ago
- Why are some syllables preferred? goo.gl/fb/zSIoy 20 hours ago
- Phenylalanine and schizophrenia: new directions for intervention? goo.gl/fb/aZix8 22 hours ago
- Autism, SSRIs, and Epidemiology 101 goo.gl/fb/BmVU8 1 day ago
- Removal of crop residue for biofuels increases CO2 emissions goo.gl/fb/ii269 1 day ago
- SARS-CoV v. MERS-CoV: differences and similarities, what do we know? goo.gl/fb/rASG9 1 day ago