PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Songs sound less sad when you're older
- Holding a guitar case can increase your success with women... if you're attractive (and live in France)
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- RT @NeuroscienceNew: Light Alcohol Consumption During Later Life Associated With Better Episodic Memory neurosciencenews.com/alcohol-aging-… http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- Change your walking style, change your mood sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/… > manipulating our gait reduces negative affective memory bias 1 hour ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @CamNeuro @teobesta 4 hours ago
- RT @bradleyvoytek: If that paralysis cure paper came from my lab, this would be the only figure and statistic. twitter.com/bradleyvoytek/… http… 1 day ago
- Creating external reminders for delayed intentions:Dissociable influence on “task-positive”&“task-negative” networks sciencedirect.com/science/articl… 1 day ago
- Converting Skin Cells to Neurons: A Fight Against Huntington’s goo.gl/fb/pHY8X5 4 hours ago
- Are All Labrador Retrievers the Same? goo.gl/fb/Hvxuz9 8 hours ago
- Video Tip of the Week: SeqMonk goo.gl/fb/gNyMsC 10 hours ago
- Death By Haunted House goo.gl/fb/zMPlVb 11 hours ago
- Crucial gene for Malaria Transmission goo.gl/fb/UXYYIV 12 hours ago
- Autism, parental concerns and socioeconomic status goo.gl/fb/PgxQRf 15 hours ago