PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Do Strong Right-Handers Prefer Popular Music?
- "The New AI" - Jürgen Schmidhuber (talk)
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Interesting TED Talks: Faith Jegede: "What I’ve learned from my autistic brothers"
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- Female-To-Male Transsexual People and Autistic Traits
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 10 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists 1 day ago
- RT @TheNeuroScience: DARPA's tiny implants will hook directly into your nervous system, treat ... snsanalytics.com/xfqqy4 2 days ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @neuroscntist_ca 2 days ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta 3 days ago
- Epigenetics: Taking Control of the Music goo.gl/fb/gUdaTz 13 hours ago
- Pigeon Gamblers Treat Risk Just Like Humans Do goo.gl/fb/TGciqS 15 hours ago
- The Anti-Vaccine Movement Is A Preventable Disease goo.gl/fb/H0BKAM 17 hours ago
- How Liked And Disliked Music Influence Our Brain goo.gl/fb/Myct4f 19 hours ago
- The epigenetics of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? goo.gl/fb/YpJFBO 21 hours ago
- Prescribing Running Shoes Based on Arch Height goo.gl/fb/oUid5f 22 hours ago