PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Your brain on improv
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Distractibility is Reflected in the Structure and Function of the Parietal Cortex
- Eye Movements as an Objective Measurement of Mind Wandering
- LOL cats and Neuroscience?
- Nothing spooky about decoding telepathy: a lesson in the value of open science by Micah Allen - bit.ly/1x01Yzu 38 minutes ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @PsychScientists @vaughanbell 3 hours ago
- If you're near Sheffield next week you might want to attend the free ScienceGrrl Ada Lovelace celebration lecture facebook.com/events/9375824… 13 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 1 day ago
- This could be useful if you're an undergrad. Run a few basic psych tests online and recruit up to 50 participants. stato.de/university-edi… 1 day ago
- MERS-CoV: update 2.0 goo.gl/fb/dxS1tj 5 hours ago
- What Encourages People to Walk Their Dog? goo.gl/fb/6vWiOD 5 hours ago
- Video Tip of the Week: MEGA, Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis goo.gl/fb/KJ7ZmY 9 hours ago
- What Is Love, Anyway? goo.gl/fb/GjCZHv 10 hours ago
- One Thing Is Just Like The Other – Sort Of goo.gl/fb/NgfktI 11 hours ago
- Maternal complement C1q and offspring psychosis goo.gl/fb/H5fQ2g 14 hours ago