PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- Art in the Eye of the Beholder: Preliminary Evidence?
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- A Few Calls a Day Keep Alzheimer's Away?
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta 5 hours ago
- Atypical cortical representation of peripheral visual space in children with autism spectrum disorder - bit.ly/1tRMPm3 11 hours ago
- Macro photographs of insect eyes by Yudy Sauw bit.ly/1n8rNHX 14 hours ago
- Artificial intelligence and psychology: The computer will see you now - bit.ly/1qdE1DE 15 hours ago
- Chimps show empathy by mimicking pupil size - bit.ly/1qdDnpT 15 hours ago
- The Ever Mutating Ebola Virus goo.gl/fb/7tI5j0 1 day ago
- August 29, 2014 goo.gl/fb/uATRjy 1 day ago
- Breaking research: A study in fruit flies finds a possible drug target to compensate for… goo.gl/fb/UkFOVg 1 day ago
- The Friday Five for 8/29/14 goo.gl/fb/51tfhy 1 day ago
- Folliculin function is highly cell-specific goo.gl/fb/nTh4N0 1 day ago
- Fish with Lungs Gives Clues to the Origin of Tetrapods goo.gl/fb/ZQIih3 1 day ago