PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- Romantic Songs Make Women More Open To Dates...
- Default Mode Network in Rat Brain?
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- The Psychology of Christmas
- RT @TheSocialBrain: How do losers reframe happiness? A loser's brain thinks harder, struggles to overcome the disappointment of losing: htt… 16 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @CamNeuro @hangingnoodles @teobesta 17 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @sarcastic_f 1 day ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @hangingnoodles @PsychScientists 2 days ago
- No sedative necessary: Scientists discover new “sleep node” in the brain - buffalo.edu/news/releases/… 3 days ago
- Disarticulated Remains: Evidence of Ritual or Scavenging? goo.gl/fb/Ii85MN 1 hour ago
- Gut issues in autism impacting on drug availability and absorption goo.gl/fb/glvTEz 4 hours ago
- SCM Best Paper Award Winners 2014 goo.gl/fb/CavJuz 5 hours ago
- If You’re Bicultural, You Can Make it Work to Your Advantage goo.gl/fb/Z6MslQ 17 hours ago
- Autism and the Low Iron Connection goo.gl/fb/drBK2h 19 hours ago
- Creating The Master Breed goo.gl/fb/0MgNeb 1 day ago