PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Daydreaming as a Disorder?
- Uta Frith: "Autism and Theory of Mind" (Talk)
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Romantic Jealousy Effects on Cognitive Functioning
- So... who likes sports?
- The Psychology of Christmas
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @vaughanbell 2 hours ago
- The effect of motor imagery with specific implement in expert badminton player - bit.ly/1oWGzW7 2 hours ago
- We the Kardashians are Democratizing Science - bit.ly/1qylEXw 6 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… Stories via @teobesta @Neuro_Skeptic @neuroscntist_ca 1 day ago
- RT @ResearchBlogs: The voices heard by people with schizophrenia are friendlier in India and Africa, than in… goo.gl/fb/8IHH8r 1 day ago
- Catalyst Promises Commercially Viable Hydrogen Production goo.gl/fb/m6ORAJ 11 hours ago
- Investing in cancer research pays off goo.gl/fb/lGc6fj 11 hours ago
- Psychologists investigate a major, ignored reason for our lack of sleep - bedtime… goo.gl/fb/EFHrz4 12 hours ago
- Restricted and repetitive behaviours disappeared? More optimal outcome and autism goo.gl/fb/lSza3g 13 hours ago
- The Evidence from Skull Measurements goo.gl/fb/lgjuAC 16 hours ago
- Fall With Dementia and No Change from Baseline Mental Status goo.gl/fb/L5BK7p 18 hours ago