PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
- The Psychology of Christmas
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Cake Is Better Than Sex: The Case of Asexuality
- Brain Disease and Creativity
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Project H.M. & Clive Wearing's Diaries
- Dopamine, Mental Illness and Creativity
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Female-To-Male Transsexual People and Autistic Traits
- Walking With Music: Useful Tool for Gait Training in Parkinson's Disease
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 5 hours ago
- The Impact of Television Viewing on Brain Structures: Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Analyses - bit.ly/1gTjZrA > hmm.. 5 hours ago
- RT @vaughanbell: Nutmeg-induced mood disorder is.gd/V9aMCt Careful with that eggnog - via @kfranklinphd 5 hours ago
- Most jokes used in research are not funny. Acting things out is what makes them really funny. Topic & premise isn't enough (usually)... 6 hours ago
- Twitter; killing off celebrities since 2006. 6 hours ago
- Spectroscopic Tech Helps Create Better Materials for Batteries goo.gl/fb/5MMQY 9 hours ago
- In astronomy, usually “the more we know, the more we know that we don't know” goo.gl/fb/zO61e 10 hours ago
- Dispersants Used in Deepwater Horizon Clean Up Less Harmful Than Predicted goo.gl/fb/muPy7 11 hours ago
- Your subconcious knows if your marriage will last goo.gl/fb/Agg2n 12 hours ago
- Autism and the [changing] preschool developmental profile goo.gl/fb/NtbRD 13 hours ago
- Blame it on the Luteal Phase Ladies goo.gl/fb/ZgpJk 14 hours ago