PhD student at the University of Sheffield interested in cognitive neuroscience/psychology and science in general. I blog about studies I find interesting.
My real name is Maria Panagiotidi btw. I use Page, because it’s simpler and nicer.
You can also find me here or:
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Do Doctors Really Have Bad Handwriting?
- Why Are Women More Sensitive To Touch Than Men?
- Default Mode Network in Rat Brain?
- Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing
- Eye Movements and Lie Detection - Another Myth?
- I'm a Left - Hander, but that's OK
- These are the sad songs... A few words on music and emotion
- LOL cats and Neuroscience?
- fMRI Limitations And Criticism
- Music Listening, Emotion and Reward Systems
- Bach to the blues, our emotions match music to colors - bit.ly/112DyZI 3 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 4 hours ago
- Does Prozac help artists be creative? | Culture | The Observer - bit.ly/19R2vqC 7 hours ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: The Dandy Warhols (7), Robyn (6) & The Organ (6) bit.ly/cOKSwa 8 hours ago
- The Cog Neuro Daily is out! paper.li/mariapage/1337… 1 day ago
- Shrinking Alligator Penises: Using Wildlife Models to Study How Chemical Contaminants May… goo.gl/fb/ne14T 8 hours ago
- Caring for infants is all in the-womans eyes goo.gl/fb/qJhmf 8 hours ago
- ‘Is ‘cloning’ mad, bad and dangerous?’ – an argument revisited goo.gl/fb/oRhS0 8 hours ago
- The extinction of the Irish brown bear goo.gl/fb/xLonP 8 hours ago
- Why Psychology 101 Should Be Evolutionary Psychology goo.gl/fb/BrcBE 8 hours ago
- Ethnocentrism, religion, and austerity: a science poster for the humanities goo.gl/fb/XUYNC 1 day ago